Don't see a position listed that's a good fit for you?
You may forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Title||Senior Support Engineer|
|Date Posted:||5 Feb 2020|
Rose Associates has an opportunity for an energetic, creative problem solver to join our team as a Senior Support Engineer. Our Senior Support Engineer will not only identify solutions for our most difficult user problems, but also dedicate most of his/her time to improving our systems, including 2020 projects like Migrations to Office 365, Implement new VoIP solution, cloud migration strategy, Build out and Support site offices, network analysis and monitoring. Experience with new and emerging technology will be essential for the successful candidate for this role.
• Serves as a technical expert in the area of Desktop/Endpoint management
• Helps develop, document, communicate, and enforce end user and computer policies
• Is responsible for the installation and configuration of new end user software and hardware.
• Plan ahead for necessary hardware or software upgrades to support growth.
• Manages Moves/Adds/Changes in Active Directory
• Manages Group Policy as it relates to the end user computing environment
• Mentors team members and educates users.
|Qualifications and Competencies:||
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3-5 years of managing a Windows 10 desktop environment
o Windows Imaging using WDS/MDT or similar
o Active Directory, Group Policy
o Microsoft Intune, PDQ or similar
• 3 years’ experience in providing resolution to escalated support requests
• Scripting experience, PowerShell
• Experience Supporting Conference Rooms, Zoom, Crestron, PolyCom
• Experience with VoIP, preferably ShoreTel
• Understanding of network related concepts, like subnetting, firewalls and switches
• Self starter, team player, effective communicator, transparent and organized
• Project management skills
• Loathe the idea of doing the same thing more than once. Automate where and whenever possible
|Email this Job to a Friend|
|Development||Associate||New York, New York||21 Feb 2020|
|Development||Project Manager||New York, New York||21 Feb 2020|
|Accounting||Property Accountant||New York, New York||14 Feb 2020|
|Information Technology||Support Engineer||New York, New York||5 Feb 2020|
|Accounts Payable||Accounts Payable Administrator||New York, New York||11 Feb 2020|
|Institutional Real Estate||Portfolio Manager||New York, New York||5 Feb 2020|
|Information Technology||Senior Support Engineer||New York, New York||5 Feb 2020|
|Accounting||Commercial Lease Administrator||New York, New York||11 Feb 2020|
|Multifamily Management||Lease Administrator||New York, New York||5 Feb 2020|
|Multifamily Management||Assistant Property Manager||New York, New York||5 Feb 2020|
|Multifamily Management||Resident Manager||New York , New York||5 Feb 2020|
|Multifamily Management||Leasing Representative||New York, New York||5 Feb 2020|
|Multifamily Management||Community Manager||New York, New York||5 Feb 2020|