Rose Associates Promotes Six Employees to New Management Positions
Posted On February 11, 2015
Rose Associates, the New York-based full-service real estate firm, announced today that it has promoted six individuals to new positions, including four property managers.
“Rose is fortunate to have these dedicated and talented professionals, and I am pleased to announce each of these well-earned promotions,” said J. Brian Peters, chief operating officer of Rose Associates.
Four property managers have been appointed to the position of Associate Director:
- Russell Heigel, 38, has been named Associate Director, Owner-Occupied & Transfers. He is in charge of supervising the operations and administration of cooperative, condominium and condop properties. He also oversees the six-person Transfer Department that processes all sales, sublease and refinance packages for cooperative and condominium properties.
- Brian Kenny, 54, has been promoted to Associate Director, Multi-Family Management, overseeing a portfolio of market-rate properties for third-party owners such as Friedland Properties and Albanese Development Corporation. He also oversees a portfolio of Rose’s equity properties.
- Thomas Lazzari, 57, was named Associate Director, Owner-Occupied & Energy Management. He oversees the operations for a portfolio of condominium, cooperative and condop properties. Lazzari also oversees the firm’s Energy Management Services, which offers energy procurement, demand management strategies and energy audits. The group has extensive experience developing energy improvement programs and executing conversion and co-generation projects.
- Vincent Pedone, 44, has been promoted to Associate Director, Multi-Family Management. Vincent has extensive experience with repositioning residential assets. He now oversees a portfolio of these properties for institutional owners such as BlackRock and RREEF.
“Our management division continues to experience significant growth, and these Associate Director appointments will ensure that we’re meeting and exceeding client expectations,” said Peters. “In addition to these promotions, we’ve expanded the responsibilities of two of Rose’s most experienced managers.”
The two new Manager positions are as follows:
- Steve Leibel, 52, was named Manager, Business Services overseeing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable Vendor Management and Procurement. Leibel had been Manager of Accounts Receivable.
- Sandy Rodriguez, 52, has been named Manager, Lease Administration & LIHTC. She oversees a staff of eight lease administrators and Low Income Housing Tax Credit professionals. Her former role was Manager, Lease Administration.
About Rose Associates, Inc.
Based in New York, Rose Associates is a developer, owner and operator of premium residential properties. From planning a new development to managing day-to-day property operations, the Rose 360 Platform offers a full range of services designed to maximize the value of real estate. The firm oversees more than 26,000 units across New York, with approximately $2 billion in projects under development. Rose recently opened the historic skyscraper 70 Pine Street, which the firm is transforming into a luxury rental property with 644 residential units, 132 extend-stay apartments and a destination restaurant/lounge occupying the top four floors.