Amy Rose, Co-President of Rose Associates, has 22 years of real estate experience, specializing in design, construction, leasing and management. She directs Rose projects and ventures with partners and clients, and focuses on the firm’s strategic positioning and business development.
Amy oversees development, leasing, property management and marketing. She is a key member of the firm’s consulting group, providing real estate advisory and asset management services to financial institutions and professional investors.
Affiliations & Education
- Young Presidents’ Organization
- The Real Estate Round Table
- Urban Land Institute
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Young Men’s/Women’s Real Estate Association of New York
- Real Estate Board of New York
- Women’s Forum Inc.
- WX, New York Women in Real Estate
- Dean’s Advisory Council of Literature, Science and Arts of the University of Michigan
- Board of Directors, the Jewish Museum
- Bachelor of Science, University of Michigan