Rose Associates has an opportunity for a highly technical, energetic and creative problem solver to join our team as a Technology Operations Manager. The successful candidate will be an integral part of our Information Technology (“IT”) team, serving almost 400 colleagues.
Hands-on experience with new and emerging technology will be essential for the successful candidate for this role. The focus will be to manage the day-to-day operations of the Rose Infrastructure & Support Groups.
- Manage IT staff by recruiting and training employees, communicating job expectations, and monitoring performance.
- Monitor daily operations of both our cloud and on-prem environments.
- Ensure quality delivery of technology to the internal user base and manage the scope, execution, and budget for Helpdesk/IT functions with external partners, where IT support is outsourced.
- Identify and address any gaps in functionality, adhere to compliance of data, information, security, and privacy requirements.
- Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
- Assist with defining IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
- Lead meetings and analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to implement new technology, optimize or reinforce the use of processes or platforms
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly and accurately identify and resolve problems in a fast-paced team environment
- Evaluate technology risks in order to develop a network disaster recovery plan and backup procedures.
- Remain up to date with advances in technology and industry best practices.
- Position may be required to perform duties outside their normal responsibilities as needed and when requested.
|Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in managing IT infrastructure / operations and services.
- Superior organizational, planning, and analytical skills that enable one to handle multiple projects simultaneously while keeping shifting priorities in order
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects
- Experience managing and supporting a cloud-based environment
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices
- A self-starter with strong management and leadership skills.
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Ability to work with a great deal ambiguity
- Must have experience with the following technologies or similar: Okta, Office365, Windows Domains & Active Directory, Box, InTune, Mimecast, CrowdStrike, Azure, Zoom, Slack, Meraki, Networking
- 5+ years’ experience in providing escalated support related requests
- 3+ Azure Active Directory and/or Azure Active Directory Domain Services
- 3+ years on-prem Active Directory
- 3+ years using an Identity and Access Management (IAM) such as Okta, Ping, OneLogin.
- 3+ years working with Box, SharePoint or another Document Management System
- 2 + years developing scripts to automate daily and weekly tasks using PowerShell, Python, VB, Bash, SQL stored procedures etc.
- 2+ years working with SQL
- 2+ Years managing with Meraki Routers, Switches and Access Points
- 1+ years analyzing and managing Endpoint Detection and Response
- 1+ year experience with VoIP, preferably ShoreTel and Zoom Phones
- 1+ years device Management with Microsoft InTune/EndPoint Manager
- 1+ years exposure to VMWare
- 1+ managing company SSL Certificates, domain names and DNS records.
Equal Opportunity Employer