The Community Marketing Manager is responsible for driving positive results while leading the creation and implementation of B2C marketing strategies to support the RPMG community operations business to achieve brand affinity, qualified lead generation and targets, and align with ownership goals and expectations. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing a “best-in-class" customer centric marketing program that aligns with RPMG’s business model and client goals.
- Lead market-wide community marketing initiatives to drive lead generation and deliver on leasing and revenue targets for RPMG and RPMG clients.
- Generate community-specific marketing plans and media schedules based on competitor analysis, client media budgets, and annual leasing goals.
- Provide digital marketing expertise in online brand reputation, SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, and content feeds to ensure each community has a strong digital footprint to drive qualified traffic.
- Work with 3rd party vendor partners and creative agencies to manage and execute multi-channel advertising strategies, including PPC, SEM, SEO, ILS, email, social media, reputation management, print collateral, signage, and overall community presentation with the latest technology.
- Provide training both in the corporate setting with large groups, and with smaller groups on-site to ensure Marketing best practices are understood and adhered to throughout the portfolio.
- Deliver timely/accurate budgets and marketing performance reports to external and internal stakeholders that clearly explain program effectiveness, benchmarks, and opportunities.
- Provide direction on the social strategy, public relations, event and resident engagement strategy of communities.
- Analyze local market trends and make strategic marketing recommendations.
- Speak to marketing efforts, results and make thoughtful recommendations on calls with ownership.
- Partner with on-site teams to support all marketing efforts, training and strategy needed to drive success.
Position may be required to perform duties outside their normal responsibilities as needed and when requested.