- Maintain open lines of communication with the Community Manager, clients, residents and other members of the office staff at all times.
- Answer incoming calls, messages, faxes, and emails and follow-up as necessary.
- Participate in resolving/handling resident questions, concerns and complaints.
- Develop, organize, and maintain office files, perform copying and other office services as needed.
- Maintain, update, and perform data entry into in-house database systems.
- Receive and process contractors and vendors invoices and other accounts receivable/payable documents. Resolve all open credit issues with contractors and vendors.
- Process tenant charge-backs and subscriptions to fitness center, bike storage and/or storage lockers.
- Maintain records of bike storage, fitness center membership and storage lockers.
- Maintain records of all data entry functions.
- Interact and maintain positive, professional relations with Client, residents, contractors, vendors, other staff members, and external contacts.
- Maintain professional office; including stocking and ordering necessary office supplies and maintaining a clean, neat office.
Leasing and Lease Administration:
- Answer questions, effectively communicate building features and schedule tours for prospective residents and brokers.
- Create and input guest cards into database.
- Conduct presentations of apartments and building amenities to prospective residents.
- Follow up with all prospects.
- Assist prospective residents with the application process.
- Conduct lease signings and ensure accuracy of all lease documents.
- Request missing or additional information from residents.
- Ensure approved applicants’ move-in process is smooth.
- Request and review certificates of insurance from movers.
- Return executed lease documents to residents.
- Receive and process all new leases, renewals, assignments, agreements and riders.
- Process new Lease Transmittal Forms and send to proper departments for data entry.
- Receive and process all Reports of Removals, complete necessary information and forward to proper department for processing, attaching corresponding additional documents when necessary.
- Maintain calendar of move-out and move-in requests.
- Process move-outs in Production System and issue security deposit check refunds or notify collections of balances due.
- Maintain professional and courteous resident relations.
- Notify Building Staff, Resident Manager or Community Manager of resident issues or problems.
- Responsible for projects and mailings as assigned.
- Maintain and update BuildingLink, resident contact lists, and emergency lists.
Position may be required to perform duties outside their normal responsibilities as needed and when requested.
|Qualifications and Competencies:
- Associates degree in office management/administrative support.
- Experience with MRI strongly preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in administrative or clerical support roles, or 2 years of experience in the customer service/relations industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- An effective team player who maintains open communication with all parties in a timely manner and can be counted on to fulfill commitments.
- Responds to tenant complaints and requests with creative solutions. Remains calm and supportive with residents who displaying strong emotions. Projects a demeanor of support andempathy to residents that reassures them their needs are being heard and efforts are being made to resolve their issues.
- Builds strong productive relationships with a broad range of people, including Rose Associates staff, property staff, clients, residents and vendors by demonstrating concern and respect for others.
- Manages multiple tasks and priorities to ensure the most important tasks are completely in a satisfactory manner. Produces results within or before deadlines.