Built in 2017
OPPORTUNITY: Property owners looked to Rose to provide pre-opening consulting to ensure that the building design supported a high level of resident service including efficient package delivery, resident security, and mechanical operations. Additionally, the extensive amenities package at House39 provided Rose with the opportunity to structure a management team around creating a community lifestyle.
ROSE VALUE CREATION STRATEGY: As one of the largest managers of high-rise multi-family real estate in the tri-state area, Rose Associates leveraged our extensive building operations experience to address every detail of House39’s operation, from package delivery to elevator certification, to trash disposal, no detail was overlooked. Our hard work paid off as residents consistently rate us a 4.49 out of 5 in “Overall Satisfaction,” a number that is well above the Kingsley Resident Survey Index.
Rose Action Plan
- Coordinated with owners on commissioning of equipment to ensure that accurate setup, permits, and licensing were achieved.
- Created a staffing model that features a dedicated on-site "Lifestyle Coordinator" to activate amenity spaces and community.
- Introduced customer satisfaction survey program to maximize staff performance.
- Recruited, hired, and trained building staff to guarantee the delivery of an exemplary living experience for residents.
- Launched RoseLife App to allow residents to manage their House39 lifestyle right from their phone.
- Ensured warm hand off from non-Rose leasing to management for seamless resident experience.
Under Rose Associates
managed multiple white-glove move-ins
per day to support leasing program
planned and executed 65 events
attended by 68% of residents in 18 months