Adam R. Rose
Adam R. Rose, Vice Chairman of Rose Associates, is a leading expert in the design, construction, leasing, sales and management of high-rise apartment buildings. His career in real estate spans more than 30 years.
Adam has overseen many of Rose’s largest and most complex projects. In 1990-91 he directed the simultaneous co-op conversion of nine Rose buildings—the largest and most successful conversion ever done in New York. In 2004, he led the repositioning of Peter Cooper Village and Stuyvesant Town for MetLife. Buildings he was responsible for creating include Madison Belvedere (404 units), Chelsea Landmark (407 units) The Helena (600 units), The Metropolis (361 units) and 21 West Street (298 units). In 2015 Adam supervised the conversion of the million square foot historic skyscraper 70 Pine Street into a luxury rental with 644 residential units and 132 extended-stay apartments.
Affiliations & Education
- Bachelor of Arts, Yale University
- Board of Governors of the Real Estate Board of New York
- Executive Committee of the Real Estate Board of New York
- Served on the Board of Directors, Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
- Served on the Board of Directors, Jazz at Lincoln Center
- Served as Trustee, New York Botanical Garden
- Served on the Board of Directors, New York City Police Foundation
- Served as Trustee, Citizens Budget Commission