Senior Managing Director, Retail and Commercial Services
Bruce A. Spiegel, Senior Managing Director for Commercial Leasing, oversees the marketing and leasing of more than 125 retail locations throughout Manhattan.
With locations that include Madison Avenue in the 60s, Greenwich Village, Flatiron, Midtown, Carnegie Hill and more, the portfolio encompasses a diverse base of uses and neighborhoods—a true cross-section of the Manhattan market.
Bruce joined Rose in 1985, bringing extensive leasing expertise with developments that include commercial and retail components. During his 26-year career, Bruce has completed hundreds of retail transactions with local, regional and national tenants, as well as numerous garage and office leasing transactions. He also provides advisory services for the acquisition and development of office/retail projects, such as identifying optimal tenant mix and target brands based on the characteristics of the building and surrounding neighborhood.
Affiliations & Education
- Stores Committee of the Real Estate Board of New York
- Young Men’s/Women’s Real Estate Association of New York
- The International Council of Shopping Centers
- Bachelor of Arts, Brooklyn College
- Master of Science, Long Island University
- Coursework at the Real Estate Institute at New York University