Senior Managing Director, Multifamily Management
Mitchell S. Gelberg oversees the Multifamily portfolio of Rose and third-party-owned properties, which includes approximately 11,000 units across more than 50 buildings. He oversees a management and leasing staff of more than 65 professionals.
With decades of property management experience, Mitch is skilled at meeting owner objectives to enhance operating income and increase returns. Mitch is also active in the opening of new buildings, developing initial operating procedures, hiring resident managers and monitoring the selection of building staff. He also has deep knowledge of residential marketing, leasing and sales.
Affiliations & Education
- Real Estate Board of New York
- Realty Advisory Board
- Negotiating Contract Committee for collective bargaining with local 32BJ
- Licensed New York State real estate broker
- Bachelor of Science degree in industrial engineering
- State University of New York College at Buffalo