Amy Rose, Co-President of Rose Associates, has 25 years of real estate experience, specializing in design, construction, leasing and management. She directs Rose projects and ventures with partners and clients, and focuses on the firm’s strategic positioning and business development.
Amy oversees development, leasing, property management and marketing. She is a key member of the firm’s consulting group, providing real estate advisory and asset management services to financial institutions and professional investors.
The firm is developing $2 billion in new projects across New York. Amy is actively working on new development projects at 222 West 80th Street and 210 Livingston in Brooklyn. She recently completed 7 West 21st Street, which is fully rented.
Affiliations & Education
- Bachelor of Science, University of Michigan
- The Young Presidents’ Organization
- The Real Estate Roundtable
- Urban Land Institute
- The International Council of Shopping Centers
- The Young Men’s/Women’s Real Estate Association of New York
- Real Estate Board of New York
- The Women’s Forum Inc. and WX, New York Women in Real Estate
- Dean’s Advisory Council of Literature, Science and Arts of the University of Michigan
- Board of Directors of The Jewish Museum