Rose Associates is a leading multi-family and mixed-use real estate developer and operator, with over $2 billion in projects developed in the last 5 years and more than 14,000 units under management across New York.
Rose at a Glance
- 1925 first development
- 14,000 residential units under management
- 200+ professionals
- $2.24 billion developed within the past 5 years
- $15 billion in AUM
- 60+ properties
- 500,000sf of signed commercial leases
- 1,900 union/building services employees
Recent Development Projects
- 70 Pine Street: Adaptive re-use of a 66-story mixed-use tower. Featuring apartment rentals, Q&A Hotel, destination restaurant/lounge on floors 62-66, LA PALESTRA fitness and wellness center including bowling alley, game room, golf simulator, movie theater, and children's playroom. Retail also includes Black Fox Coffee and Urban Market.
- 7 West 21st Street: Ground up construction of through block luxury rental in historic Flatiron District.
- 252 East 57th Street/aalto57: 59-story mixed use tower featuring 169 rental apartments and 95 condos.
- Hoyt & Horn: Ground up construction in Downtown Brooklyn. NOW LEASING
- 222 West 80th Street: Ground up construction on the Upper West Side. NOW LEASING.
- 440 Hamilton: Adaptive re-use and ground up construction in transit oriented White Plains.
Recent Management Assignments
- House39: Fisher Brothers
- 88 Leonard: Jamestown Properties