Chief Investment Officer
Marc Ehrlich serves as Chief Investment Officer for Rose Associates. Marc brings to this role over 20 years of experience in real estate development, operations, investments and tax structures. As Chief Investment Officer, he has overall responsibility for the pursuit and execution of all acquisition and development projects, along with the asset management of the existing Rose Associates portfolio. Marc also oversees all aspects of the financing and joint ventures for new and existing investments and developments. With his diverse and extensive experience, Marc is uniquely positioned to bring a holistic approach to Rose Associates’ initiatives in these areas of our business.
Marc began his career with Rose Associates as part of the team focused on the re-development of 70 Pine Street before being promoted to Chief Financial Officer. Prior to joining Rose Associates, Marc was the President and Chief Operating Officer of Caisson, Ltd and Panorama Group, with combined assets of more than $1 billion and 3 million square feet. He also served as an Acquisitions Principal with O’Connor Capital Partners, where he was responsible for the acquisition and development of real estate throughout the United States. Marc began his career as a Certified Public Accountant and Tax Manager with Ernst and Young (formerly Kenneth Leventhal and Company). In this role, Marc worked extensively with real estate private equity funds, REITs and UPREITs, providing tax structure and compliance advice.
Affiliations & Education
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics and Accounting, Muhlenberg College
- Certified Public Accountant, State of New York
- Urban Land Institute
- Urban Development Mixed-Use Council of ULI
- ULI New York Mentor Program - Mentor
- Real Estate Board of New York, Economic Development Committee
- Lincoln Center Real Estate and Construction Council
- The Real Estate Roundtable, Tax Policy Advisory Committee
- Public School 452 - Audit Committee Chair
- Division Head, Westside Little League