Chief Financial Officer
Marc Ehrlich serves as Chief Financial Officer for Rose Associates. He has over 20 years of experience in real estate development, operations, investments and tax structures. Prior to his role as CFO, Marc was the senior project manager for the re-development of 70 Pine Street, one of the largest adaptive reuse developments in New York City’s history.
Marc was previously the President and Chief Operating Officer of Caisson, Ltd and Panorama Group, with combined assets of more than $1 billion and 3 million square feet. He was also a former Principal with O’Connor Capital Partners where he participated in the acquisition and development of nearly $2 billion of real estate. Marc’s career began as a Certified Public Accountant and he was a Tax Manager with Ernst and Young (formerly Kenneth Leventhal and Company) working predominately with real estate private equity funds, as well as REITs and UPREITs where he provided tax structuring and compliance advice.
Affiliations & Education
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics and Accounting, Muhlenberg College
- Certified Public Accountant, State of New York
- Urban Land Institute
- Urban Development Mixed-Use Council of ULI
- Division Head, Westside Little League
- Real Estate Board of New York, Economic Development Committee
- The Real Estate Roundtable, Tax Policy Advisory Committee