Executive Director, Multifamily
Scott Marino is the Executive Director of Multifamily Management. He is responsible for the performance and growth of Rose Associates’ property management division and will help lead the management teams that oversee Rose’s growing portfolio of more than 14,000 apartments throughout the Tri-State area.
He has significant experience leading property management teams for ground-up developments such as the Ellipse in Jersey City; converted properties like the Murray Hill Marquis and renovations like LeFrak City in Queens. Prior to joining Rose Associates in 2018, Scott was a managing director at LeFrak Organization, where he created and led highly successful teams of multi-family managers and oversaw the entire residential organization’s platform of 17,000 units in the New York and New Jersey metropolitan areas.
AFFILIATIONS & EDUCATION
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Rhode Island
- Master of Social Work, Simmons College
- Sacred Heart University (Finance Courses)
- Former President of the Greater Hudson Valley Apartment Association
- Past speaker at IREM Tri-State Conference and NYC Asset Management